Personal Injury Law
Helping injured North Georgia clients in Auto, Truck, Motorcyle Accidents & more.
Why Choose Us
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we have years of experience protecting the interests of injured people. Whether the cause was intentional or the result of an accident, our lawyers will get to the bottom of it and work hard to obtain the compensation you need and deserve for your injuries. With offices in Cartersville, Calhoun and Dalton, we serve clients in north Georgia and throughout the South.
We handle a wide variety of personal injury matters, including:
- Auto accidents: We represent people injured by the negligence of others in car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: If your parent suffered a serious injury in a nursing home, it may be due to neglect or deliberate abuse by a staff member.
- Medical injuries: When a doctor or hospital fails to meet the standard of care, our lawyers will stand by the injured.
- Property owner negligence: Property owners have a duty to correct unsafe conditions and to warn guests of hazards.
- Workplace injuries: If you are injured on the job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. You may have additional options through our civil justice system.
- Fatal accidents: If you lost a family member in a fatal accident, we will hold those responsible accountable
We understand the stress you are under following a serious injury. Few can think as clearly as they need to in the wake of such trauma. Our lawyers take care of the legal, financial and business issues that go in tandem with your personal injury matter so you can get on with recovery and healing.
Tailored Solutions For Your Case Whether the injury or death resulted from the negligence of a truck driver or other motorist, a dangerous condition at home or business premises, a misdiagnosis, or any other injury, we will take an individualized approach and find individualized solutions for you.
Call 770-382-8900 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about our services and how we can assist with your personal injury representation.